Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sheridan Shower

This past Saturday Aunt Kim and Shelby hosted a Bridal Shower for me at the Sheridan Library. It was the first time that Mama and Lu had met most of his family so it was good to all get together. I am excited to have a place to live so that I can use all of my new kitchen gadgets and so Mark can build me the neat shelving unit that we got!

On the job front: Mark has applied to what seems like a hundred places and we are just waiting and praying to see where we end up. We have complete faith that God will lead us where we are meant to go, when we are meant to go there. I am still waiting for an orientation session for substitute teaching but until one happens I am getting lots of wedding things done. The big day is just 8 weeks and 5 days away!

No comments: