Thursday, September 17, 2015

Review: Peaceable Kingdom Games

Over the summer, our friends the Templeman Family from our homeschool group reviewed a board game they played and in turn were able to send a free board game to a friend. They chose us! I was able to go to the Peaceable Kingdom website and pick a game for our family.

I chose "Feed the Woozle." Thank you Templeman Family!

The game came in the mail this week and we have loved playing it. The game is constructed of high quality materials and the company has a free replacement policy in case pieces are lost or broken. I love that their games are cooperative games, designed for the group to truly play with each other and not against the other. One only wins if the whole group works together to win. The game that we received has three instructions for three different age groups. Annabeth is very capable of playing with the 3-4 year old instructions and can play about half of the 4-5 year old instructions. When she is much older, I am sure we will enjoy playing with the 5-6 year old instructions.

Peaceable Kingdom says their mission is to: Make good, do good, be good!

I was excited to receive a high quality game that was truly age appropriate and fun! I was also excited to find a whole line of games that our family can play as a family! :)

We look forward to purchasing and playing more games in the years to come.

*This review consists of my own observations and opinions. I was not compensated for this review*

No comments: