Friday, April 26, 2019

Frugal Friday 292

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money:

- Last weekend we headed down to Evansville to celebrate Easter with my family. My parents kept the kids on Friday evening and Mark and I were able to enjoy a dinner out at Hacienda thanks to a giftcard from my sister. Thank you all - we enjoyed it so much!

Easter Morning with my handsome man. 
He made me that beautiful beaded necklace in Sunday School. 

 Our family Easter picture in front of Old North Chapel where we
were married in 2009. We did not purchase any new items to wear for Easter.
Instead we worked with what we already had and color coordinated nicely. 

- Monday morning we dropped off all of our items for the Here We Grow Again - Indy South Sale. I have made nearly $200 on Facebook since the beginning of the year so I didn't have nearly the amount of items that I ususally have. I was happy to get more than three totes of items out of our garage. I will update next week with the amount I earned.

- Annabeth enjoyed her free P.E. Class at Franklin College and we all enjoyed lots of free play at our local library.

- Tuesday morning the kids and I ran to the store and got craft items ($7) to decorate our Derby hats and party supplies ($12) for Owen's birthday party. Owen was very sad to not have a hat to decorate so we helped cheer him up by allowing him to pick all of the decor and paper goods for his party in a month.

- Mark worked some overtime and I worked my Usborne Books & More business.

- The kids and I shopped the kids sale and found $299 retail items for just $72 OOP! WOW! Check out this post to see all of our finds.

- A friend ran a Cards for a Cause Fundraiser through my Usborne Books & More business. She was able to earn $189 for her daughter's mission trip this summer. I LOVE this part of my book business! Do you have a cause you'd like to raise money for? Ask me today about running your own Cards for a Cause!

We had such a good week and are looking forward to a weekend of celebrating LOTS birthdays!!

Happy Savings to All!





No comments: