Wednesday, April 21, 2021

HWGA - Spring 2021 Haul

 As always, I LOVED shopping the Here We Grow Again (HWGA) Indy South Consignment Sale!

I have been shopping the sale since 2012 and consigning with them since 2013. I always love to see just how much I can save while shopping.

I went in with a list today. Annabeth and I both were in need of new jean or dress shorts. I also always look for good deals on name brand, like-new, or new-with-tags items. I NEVER pay retail for fancy brands but I certainly love to snatch them up when I score an awesome deal. This sale never disappoints and today may have been my best/biggest savings ever!

Let's take a look at what I got for just $30.24 today...

Petite Collage Dinosaur Floor Puzzle
Retail: $18
I Paid: $4

Squeeze Denim Shorts for Girls
Retail: $12
I Paid: $3

Joe's Jean Shorts for Girls
Retail: $30
I Paid: $4

Levi's Jean Shorts for Women
Retail: $50
I Paid: $5

Matilda Jane Swim Cover-Up
Retail: $42
I Paid: $3

Patagonia Jacket for Girls
Retail: $80
I Paid: $4

BJU Complete 5th Grade Science Set (Teacher and Student books)
Retail: $160*
*This seller must have purchased it used, that's the $55 sticker you see there*
I Paid: $5

Did you do the math as we went?

I paid $30.24 for over $390 in retail items!!!!!!!!!! That's an incredible savings of $360+

I was BLOWN AWAY by my savings at this sale! Consignors choose their own prices so pricing is super hit or miss. I feel like that sale was a total HIT for our family!

Want to shop and save too?

HWGA Sale is at the Johnson County Indiana Fairgrounds THIS WEEKEND!

Public Sale Hours:

Thursday 12-8 PM

Friday 9AM-8PM

Saturday (All items with a * are 50% off) 10AM-5PM

As always parking and entrance to the sale is FREE

**Disclaimer: I was not compensated by HWGA for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own**

No comments: