Friday, January 8, 2021

Frugal Friday 376

 Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money:

- We spent last Wednesday through Sunday in Evansville with my parents. We were able to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with them. We enjoyed playing games and with the toys at my parents' house, a trip downtown to the big playground, and even some time out back with a bow and arrow. We had a wonderful visit and great start to 2021.

- Sunday night we got back in town and I made our first grocery trip in two weeks. My family sent us home with lots of snacks and food from Christmas and friends brought us dinner one night so we didn't have a lot of meals to fill in with groceries. 

- My friend Jeanette accidentally ordered double Hello Fresh meals. She kindly brought us the extras which made dinner three nights! Thank you! Save $40 on Hello Fresh here.

- After two weeks off, I worked my Usborne Books & More business hot and heavy thanks to our awesome new release! I ordered books on Monday and they arrived yesterday! Thank you UBAM for incredibly fast shipping time and for the afternoon of reading. Join me Sunday evening for my New Year, New Books Party.

"Woohoo! New books!"
We LOVE the new release!!
SO many great reads!

- I shopped the Matilda Jane end of season sale (75% off!) and found several gifts at great prices. We will gift these over the course of spring birthdays. If you don't already have a Trunk Keeper please consider shopping with my friend Danielle.

- We received a check from my Momaw for Christmas. While there were many fun things we would have liked to use it for, we payed the amount towards a debt. Not fun but responsible.

- We had a busy week getting back into the swing of school, scouts, and dance. I honestly think everyone is happier when school is in session - we all love routines!

We are continuing to look forward to 2021 and setting HUGE financial goals for the year! BIG things are coming!

Happy Savings to All! 

No comments: