Annabeth was three weeks old yesterday -
Some of you will say "Where has the time gone?!"
Mark and I are thinking, "That's it?!"
Annabeth's Top 5 Favorite Things:
5. Screaming instead of sleeping.
2. Holding her head up to look around at everything.
1. Her Dad. She loves him more than ANYTHING which I love to watch!
Annabeth's 5 Least Favorite Things:
5. Wearing clothes.
4. Changes to her schedule - She IS my child!!
3. Being cradled like a baby
2. Her hat falling down over her eyes
1. Peeing. She screams bloody murder every single time.
*Yes, we've had the doctor check everything and she's fine, she just hates it*
Birth Day (10.05.11): Weight: 9.1 lbs and Length: 21 1/4 inches
Going Home Day (10.07.11): Weight: 8.11 lbs and Length 21 1/4 inches
Two Week Check Up (10.19.11): Weight: 9.7 lbs and Length 21 1/2 inches
We thank God continuously for the incredible blessing of being Annabeth's Mom and Dad.
Thank you to all of you who have called to check on us, brought us food, let us cry/laugh/share stories, and for all of your prayers!