Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- Due to some Sunday afternoon crazies, we spent some fun FREE time at our local library. Annabeth and I enjoyed more than an hour of puzzles and good books. It was nice to get out and to burn off some of her energy
- We chose to eat pizza at home (instead of going out to a pizza place or having it delivered) twice this week. Saved: $20.00
- I was able to sell Annabeth's outfit from a previous Valentine's Day on facebook. Made: $7.00
- We enjoyed a day at the Newport Aquarium. Through February 28 they are offering 2 free children admissions with each paid adult admission so Annabeth was free. Saved: $15
Us girls in the shark tunnel! So much fun!
- After seeing that eating at the aquarium was going to cost $15 or more we decided to head to a nearby restaurant. We had seen Tom + Chee on the show Shark Tank and decided to go there. Annabeth and I were each able to get a sandwich, drink, fruit cup, and chips for $10! What an awesome deal!
Annabeth and her bestie Bella enjoying grilled cheese
Total Saved: $35.00
Extra Made: $7.00
What have you been doing to save money this week? What fun free things have you been doing?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"