Here is what we did to save money/spend money wisely this week:
- We found a great organic, allergy free website www.AbesMarket.com over the holidays but the cost of shopping snacks seemed a bit crazy...until...they offered FREE SHIPPING and 15% off your order last weekend. We were able to purchase 4 organic dairy free, peanut free, and squash free snacks for $7.00. Saved: Shipping + 2.51
- I hosted a Junk Exchange last Saturday! We had a lot of fun and I am enjoying my new treasures: devotional books, gift tags and gift wrap, a pedometer, and a Vera Bradley makeup bag
- We did our Monday shopping at Big Lots. Our store has their diapers delivered on Sunday evening or Monday morning so if I go early I can sometimes find the big box for $5 less than I can get them for at Walmart with a coupon! I also stocked up on more "baby snacks." Saved: $30.25
- We went to Target just to browse and while looking around the Photo Lady came and found us. She said she had new props she needed to practice working with. We had a free photo session and got 2 free pages of prints. I did end up purchasing one additional discounted print. Here is a collage of some of the outtakes. Saved: $55.00
- We ate meals at home and enjoyed quiet family fun with Annabeth's toys and games and some loud fun splashing in the tub! :)
Extra Saved: $87.76
What have you been doing to save money this week?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"