Happy Frugal Friday!
Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- I had a $10 reward from Kohl's so we purchased an Elmo Potty Training Book and a sweet picture frame that we will give as a gift. After the coupon we spent $4.59. Saved: $22.00
- We shopped the baby aisle at Big Lots and were SUPER excited to see that they had just gotten in a new shipment of push-up pouches baby food. The Plum Organics and Happy Tots were priced at $.50 (they run about $1.79 at Walmart and Target) and the Earth's Best Organic pouches were just $.33 (they run about $1.59 at other stores) We purchased 20 pouches and saved $25.50!
- Shutterfly had 101 Free Prints last weekend. I ordered my 101 free AND saved 20% on the rest of my order. I was able to print November and December pictures for under $20. Saved: $14.35
- We have gone through 250 address labels since we moved into the new house - I send A LOT of mail! I signed up as a new customer through Vista Print and was able to get 25% off my order of new labels. Saved: $2.51
- I ordered Annabeth's Valentine's Day cards. I combined a $20 off offer + 20% off cards to save: $26.62
- Wednesday night we had an "escape from the house for the sake of our sanity" dinner at our favorite mexican restaurant. We had a coupon for free cheese dip! Saved: $3.00
Total Saved: $93.98!!!
What have you been doing to save money this week? Any frugal snow day ideas?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"