Monday, October 27, 2008

Wedding Rings

Picking out a wedding ring was a simple task for me. I had no idea what I wanted so I just looked for months until Mark and I were in a store one day and I found the perfect one. We were planning on getting them as Christmas gifts this year so we made a note of it and left. Me, being me, thought about it for weeks and then one day rushed to the store to get it. The day was St. Patrick's Day - a fitting day for a girl who's marrying a nice German-Irish boy.

A few weekends ago, Mark was in town for the weekend and so between lunch and going to work we stopped at a jewelry store and found his perfect ring. I bought it today, he tried it, it fits and so one more task is complete.

I'm already so ready to give it to him to wear forever as my husband.


1 comment:

leahisloopy said...

wow... it's just as huge as he wanted it.