Now that we are a family without internet I've been terrible about updating. So here's what happened in March:
- A weekend visit from Mama, Dad, Lu, Momaw, and even Uncle Lance from Georgia. It was wonderful to have them see the house and to spend time with all of them!
- A Saturday visit from Arrika. I was reminded of the beautiful blessing of old friends and comfortable silences.
- Reports from Matt and Jenn that our nieces are doing well...Just a few more months and we'll be able to meet them! :)
- Mark went to jail school and finished second in his class on the exam!! He also had the best score for our department!
- A Tuesday off from work! Yay! Which was filled by a visit from Rosie. I am so thankful for a friend who encourages me in life and in the Word.
Those were our big happenings. This weekend Mark's friends from VU will be up for a birthday and we prepare for Holy Week!