Sunday, June 27, 2010

New Year's Resolution: June

This month we spent a Saturday at the Trinity Lutheran Church and School garage sale and at their Boy Scout Troop's Car Show.

I LOVE garage sales and enjoyed looking through lots treasures. For $3 I managed to find, three books, two cake pans, four shirts, three pairs of pants, and a dree. Did I mention that I love garage sales?!

This was my third year attending the car show (Mark is a leader for the troop) and I enjoyed it so much! The weather was relatively cool and breezy for June and I had the wondeerful opportunity to catch up with a good friend. My friend Christine drove in from Greenfield to share the day with me. Christine and I met at Lakeview in the summer of 2000. We were "randomly" selected as cabin mates but have been thankful for God's placement of eachother in Miami that week and as friends for a decade!

No comments: