Sunday, December 31, 2017

My 12 Favorite Pictures of 2017

As I look through pictures and I loved reflecting on the year. It never feels "that long" but when I see the changes in the kids from January to December it's amazing just how much can happen in one year!

Here is our 2017 in My 12 Favorite Pictures:

January
I love this picture of Owen and me dancing in the living room.
O has always loved music and dancing. He is such a joy! 

February
After a year and a half of saving, we made it to Tybee Island, GA for my 
30th birthday. We spent a beautiful week on the beach. The Crab Shack was our favorite
place to eat - so much so we ate there twice! 

 March 
This was Annabeth's very first dance competition.
She was happy to dance, to be with her friends, and most of all
that Mark was able to come for the whole day!

April 
Annabeth and I had a special date and went to Under the Big Top
at the Children's Museum of Indianapolis. It was so fun to have dinner at the museum
after closing and to enjoy a real circus show. Annabeth loved having the whole circus exhibit
closed off to us! 

May
This was our 8th Wedding Anniversary. We had a great weekend away in Brown
County this weekend before. Mark took the day off work and we ended up home
with two kids with the stomach flu. Dinner out turned into dinner at home with both
kids sick on the couch and a dining room full of ants. I wouldn't want to do life
with anyone else!

June
Father's Day 2017
Mark and my Dad chose Sunday Sundaes for Father's Day Lunch.
Annabeth approved!

July
Annabeth and I were headed out to her Company Celebration Dinner for dance. 
She has the most beautiful eyes!

August
This was the month that Owen began calling Annabeth "Gaga" 
and began needing to be with her all the time. 

September
Annabeth did a cheer clinic at our local high school and was able
to cheer at a football game. She looked so cute in her bow and Owen was ready too
in his football helmet print shirt and bear hat 
(The high school in our town is the Grizzly Cubs)

October
Fireman O and Miss Peacock Annabeth had a great Halloween!

November
We were in Cincinnati for a cousin's wedding. It was Owen's first trip to
Ohio and we had such a fun time celebrating. 

December
Annabeth and I had another special date day and went to a Princess Ball.
She cried "happy tears" when she met her favorite princess, Princess Tiana. 

I am so thankful for this year. I am thankful that we had it to live and that we had it together.

2 comments:

Abbi said...

That is a collection of fun pictures. It is always fun to look back and see how much you did and all the fun family times that were had. Praying you will have a wonderful God centered New Year!

Amy and Mark said...

Thank you! I hope you all have a very Happy New Year as well! :) I can't wait to read about all of your adventures!