Sunday, March 29, 2009

This Week Things Got Done!

This past week was filled with actual accomplishments:

1. I went through my dresser and my summer closet again to rid myself of more things I don't need. In turn I had big bags of things to sell at Plato's Closet and to take to the Goodwill truck. It feels good to know that almost everything in my room is something I am going to keep. This week's cleaning is for the winter closet and under the bed.
2. Mark and I had our second meeting with Pastor Mike. We discussed the order of the service and preliminary Bible verses and themes.
3. Yesterday we met with Nancy Noon to pick our music for the ceremony and reception. Working with her is so wonderful - she has such a passion for music. It was a blessing to just sit and listen to her play!
4a. I finished addressing ALL of our invitations this week!
4b. In double checking our invitations and doing a final head count, we realized that we were off by about 50 people. As in I thought we had 120 and we have 170. This week will be spent adjusting food and table arrangements.

All in all it was a good, productive week which I had been really needing!

No comments: