Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week In Review

This past week has been a good one. Here's the highlights:

-Tuesday was Mark's 21st Birthday. Even though I am not much of a party person and I am definitely not a drinking person, Mark was kind enough to invite me along to his birthday dinner. It was fun to spend some time with his friends (something we rarely do) and to celebrate with him on his big night. After dinner I drove home so that he could have some real fun.
-I got word from the school corporation that my substitute teaching permit has been approved by the state. Now I am waiting for an orientation session so that I can really teach. I am very ready to begin working again so I am hoping the orientation will be soon!
-Tonight Mark and I began pre-martial counseling at church. We met with Pastor Mike for an hour or so. The discussion was based on why we want to get married and budget/financial planning. It was nice to have the advice and input of someone who doesn't know either of us. I'm looking forward to our next meeting in a few weeks.

I am excited for this upcoming week as well! Mark and I leave Saturday morning bright and early for South Dakota. I am so excited to spend a week with Matt and Jenn!

No comments: