Friday, September 4, 2009

Creation Museum

All summer I have been begging Mark to take a trip to the Creation Museum. So yesterday we packed up and went. It was incredible! We were so thankful that the museum offers free admission to active duty police officers and half price to their dependents. Because of that we were able to visit with the gas to get there, my admission, and have lunch all for less than what would have been two tickets! Thanks be to God!

It was such a special experience to visit a place that tells history EXACTLY the way that I believe it. No ape men. No big bang. No "it just happened." But a museum that began with "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." It was such a great time, surrounded by other Christian families celebrating what is the true history of our world.

We were also excited that the museum featured beautiful gardens (with waterfalls and a lake filled with fish we could feed) as well as a petting zoo where I touched my first camel. I am so thankful for the blessing of a day away with my husband and for the shared knowledge of what is Truth.

No comments: