Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year's Resolution: January

As I had mentioned before my New Year's Resolution is to do at least one "Indianapolis" thing each month. This month I managed two! :)

Last Thursday, Mark and I went to the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art. I really enjoyed the Plains Indian art and I was thankful for our trip to South Dakota last spring. I think that having been out West a bit made me appreciate it all much more. I was also very excited by the Inuit Art, something that I had never seen before. They carved from whale bones and it was absolutely beautiful!

Last Saturday, Mama, Dad, and Lu were all in town and we made it up to an Indiana Ice game! It was very fun, although the Ice did lose. There were lots of contests between periods and even an on ice marriage proposal! I love few things more than a well planned proposal in the middle of a sporting event!

One month of Indianapolis events down...eleven more adventures to come

No comments: