Friday, March 29, 2019

Frugal Friday 288

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:

- I wrapped up my Easter Mystery Hostess party with my Usborne Book Business. Mark took some on call time at his part time job.

- Saturday morning I stopped by Main and Madison Market Cafe for a coffee. The kids and Mark gave me a great giftcard for my birthday so I've been able to enjoy several coffees there lately.

- Saturday afternoon we took lunch to Mark's brother and his family. We spent some time visiting and helping around the house. The kids loved talking to their two-week-old cousin. We drove on to Mark's parents and had make-your-own-pizza dinner and game night.

- Sunday after church we had a game afternoon. The kids love playing games and we all especially love playing Clue Jr. with Owen as he loves to reveal the answers! haha!

- We enjoyed an amazing Spring Break week down in Evansville/Owensboro with my family. Complete post to come soon - I was too busy playing to blog! We did tons of free (and low cost) activities! More about them soon!



Happy Savings to All!


No comments: