Friday, January 10, 2020

Frugal Friday 326

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:

- I worked my Usborne Books & More business and Mark received his 2019 longevity pay from the city.

- Annabeth had the Dance Makers Convention downtown in Indianapolis Saturday and Sunday. We skipped the $47/day parking and reserved a spot with a walk for just $20/weekend using the SpotHero app. We saved $74 this way!

Our tiny dancer, in the big city, dreaming even bigger dreams

- I packed all of Annabeth's lunches and snacks for the weekend as well as mine for Sunday. I was a bit scattered Saturday morning and forgot mine but bought a $10 lunch at the Eiteljorg Museum vs an expensive hotel lunch. I did get a Starbucks treat each day using a giftcard from Christmas.

- We ate out as a family and saved $5.50 by redeeming a free kids meal from Summer Reading at the library.

- We stayed home this week. We did not eat out after the weekend and we did not drive except for dance class. We are continuing to save for a big vacation and are being very mindful of each dollar we spend.

- I got a HUGE box of $225 FREE books from Usborne Books & More. I was very happy to check out with the January Hostess Special DOUBLE REWARDS and to enjoy all of those beautiful free books!

- I did pop into Starbucks Wednesday night and used a giftcard to get a drink. Thank you Melissa for the treat!

We are looking forward to a busy weekend with family in town and our Annual Junk Exchange!
I cannot wait to see what treasures we find.

No comments: