Wednesday, January 14, 2009

We're FINALLY planning!

This past Sunday Mom and I went to the Wedding Expo at the Centre downtown. We went with two goals in mind:
1) Taste Wedding Cakes
2) Find the perfect photographer
We succeeded in both. I had mentioned at work that I was beginning to look for a photographer and both Joyce and Tina shared that Michelle Forche had photographed their daughters' weddings. So, at the show we made a point of finding her. She has taken some of the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. I was so excited to see that all of her pictures are different - they way I think wedding pictures should be because every couple is different. As soon as we started talking, we just clicked. She is so energetic and fun and was even full of decorating ideas and tips. My other favorite thing: she's a flute player! After that, I was sold! I am looking forward to working with her on our big day. Please check out her website: memoriesbymichelle.com to look at her photo galleries AND to see Mom and I signing our contract on her blog.

1 comment:

leahisloopy said...

so much for a cheap wedding, eh?