Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New Year's Resolution: August

I have officially failed at keeping my new year's resolution. My goal was to do one "Indianapolis" thing each month. Despite great weather we didn't manage to do much of anything in the city other than go to church. However, we had a great month doing lots of non-Indianapolis things:

- A weekend visit to Momaw's with Mama and Lu. A great girls weekend and a chance to visit Momaw and Aunt Nancy
- A weekend home, relaxing
- A Pizza Hut date with Treva
- A beautiful wedding in Crawfordsville, celebrating Joseph's birth and Joey and Liz's marriage
- The official beginning of Christmas shopping
- Preparing for Labor Day weekend and Mark's first trip to Notre Dame!

So, while I only managed to keep my resolution for seven months I am still thankful for all of the wonderful visits and times that were shared in August

No comments: