Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ultrasound 1

Saturday we met Baby, face to face. I had seen ultrasounds in movies and ones that family and friends had shared but meeting my own baby was a compeltely different experience, the most amazing experience of my life. I tried to stay calm during the ultrasound so I could hear everything the tech was saying but as soon as we walked out the door, I lost it. I just cried and cried and stared at those little pictures she gave us. Our baby is amazing and perfect. I thank God for our blessing.

Saturday we met our daughter, face to face. I had known from the moment I knew I was expecting that Baby was a girl. In private, we have called her she for months now. Our daughter is amazing and perfect. I thank God for our daughter.

Saturday, we met Annabeth Sage Riley, face to face. Annabeth is amazing and perfect. I thank God every moment for Annabeth. God's grace astounds me!

No comments: