Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Kick me Anna!"

"Kick me Anna!" had become Mark's favorite phrase. I started feeling her move about two weeks ago but not enough to feel her on the outside. Ever since then, Mark has been poking my belly trying to get her to move. I kept explaining that even when I feel her kick, if I put my hand over that spot, she stops. Well, turns out she was just waiting to kick his hand first. Monday night she kicked her biggest kick ever, right after he put his hand on my belly. He's obsessed now. I don't think my stomach will be mine again for 18.5 more weeks - it belongs to Annabeth's kicks and Mark's pokes. I love it because I love them. I love them both so much more than I ever dreamt was possible. God is SO good.

1 comment:

Katie Wollenberg said...

I love this post Amy! I am so happy for you and Mark! You are going to make excellent parents!