Whew! February is always so crazy and this year has been no exception. Here's what's been happening:
- Annabeth now HATES being treated like a baby and insists on being allowed to sit up, tries to get out of her carseat, and is pushing herself around the floor
- I celebrated my 25th birthday on the 14th!
- Mama and Dad were able to come for a visit. We enjoyed having them here, they enjoyed time with Annabeth, and we all enjoyed some wonderful food!
- Mark pulled off an amazing birthday/valentine's day suprise for me and I now have great new craft supplies and enjoyed his Chicken Carbonara Dinner. Yum!
- We also celebrated my birthday with the Rileys (minus Matt who was out of town) It is such a joy to have all four of the little kids running around and creating chaos!
My favorite thing has been filling our home with people we love. When we bought our house we really wanted to host lots of get togethers, dinners, etc so we could just fellowship with those we love. We thank God for the opportunity to do just that.