Friday, November 28, 2014

Frugal Friday 67

Happy Frugal Friday!
Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:

- Saturday Annabeth and I went with my Mark's mom to the Sheridan Library Craft Bazzar. This is an event that he aunt helps put on and us girls have been going every year that Mark and I have been married. I reviewed my "to shop for" portion of my Christmas list before going and I did not find anything on my list while there. I managed to walk out the door for $0! This is difficult for me to do at craft shows because I love homemade goods! Annabeth received a baggie of winter toys and a homemade wooden car for FREE because "she is just so cute."

- On the way home, Kristi treated us to lunch at Chilli's. We were able to enjoy the leftovers for dinner that night.

- We decorated for Christmas on Sunday and took our annual Christmas card photo. While it is not usually easy, or very enjoyable, to take our own photos with a timer, it is much more affordable than paying for professional photos. Here are a few outtakes:

Nanners and Mama.
One of the best pictures we have together.  

This is the face she gives us when we say,
"Please, may we have just one nice smile."

- We bought Annabeth some kid smoothies that our friends the Gomez Family got her hooked on. She decided that she doesn't like the new strawberry flavor. We took the rest of the box to the Gomez Girls to enjoy instead of wasting them. Julia was SO happy!

We are so thankful for all of you dear readers! We pray you have had a blessed Thanksgiving.

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"

No comments: