Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- We visited my family and I took a bag of clothes for my sister. She gave me two soup bowls and my Mama gave me a serving dish.
- Mark and Annabeth enjoyed Sunday afternoon at the lake with my dad. They did some fishing, went out on the boat, and Annabeth even kissed a fish! We love nature fun!
Yes she wears a life jacket on the dock!
Water safety is important!
- I redeemed a giftcard from Coffeeology.com surveys and spent just $2.67 on a baby shower gift for later this month.
- We had an issue with our smoke detectors and needed to replace the batteries in all of them. Walgreens had the batteries we needed on sale for $3 off/pack + we had a $.50 coupon from the paper. Saved: $6.50
- I combined a store sale and a giftcard to get a $35 value birthday gift for FREE!!
- I did some consignment store shopping and found two pairs of pants and three shirts for just $25.
- We had a pound of apples leftover from an apple stamping project. We made 4 batches of apple bread. We had some for dinner and some we will shared some with friends who just had a new baby.
- I ordered Mark and Annabeth's ornaments from Etsy. I found shops that offered free shipping so I saved the price of shipping while supporting small businesses.
We hope you all had a good week and that you are keeping warm in the first cold week of November!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"