Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- I was able to get a professional haircut and color thanks to birthday money from my parents and in-laws. Thank you all!
- My sister cleaned out her closet and brought a bag of clothing to go through. I took 2 dresses, 2 shirts, and 1 pair of leggings. I took 5 items out of my closet to be donated as I am really trying to get rid of as many items as I am bringing in.
- My sister brought Annabeth a CD of the musical score of The Lorax. This is one of Annabeth's favorite books/movies and we enjoyed the new CD on our drive back from Evansville.
- I scored two FREE Olay samples from PinchMe.com! I am so excited for them to come in the mail! I love Olay products but, even with coupons, they are so expensive. I am ready to try something new!
- I enjoyed reading The Informer - a free homeschool magazine published by The Indiana Association of Home Educators. We are IAHE members are so encouraged by their blog posts and this publication.
- We made our first grocery trip in almost two weeks and came in way under budget! We spent just $37 - which included food for hosting Mama's Morning Out this weekend.
- We did not eat any meals out.
- Mark worked one night at his part time job.
- We enjoyed having friends over to play. The mom mentioned that her baby was on probiotics. I had just cleaned out our medicine cabinet and had two containers on the counter to find a home for. I passed them along to her - she said they are $32/each at the drugstore! We were thankful to pass along these items as they were gifted to us especially since they are so expensive.
- We enjoyed the beautiful weather and loved being outside! It is becoming more and more difficult to get things done inside since the weather has become so gorgeous!
Nanners loves to blow bubbles and
Mr. O thinks it is hilarious!
We had a good week here - even though it was Annabeth's turn for the stomach flu in the middle of the week. We are all back to 100% and looking forward to a weekend of family time.
Happy Savings to All!