Monday, December 30, 2019

Favorite Monthly Pictures of 2019

Happy End of 2019!

I did a post like this a few years ago and I love reflecting on it each December so I thought I'd do it again this year.

Here are my 12 Favorite Pictures from 2019...

January 
Our BIG Christmas gift for our kids was their first trip to Disney on Ice.
Seeing Owen's face when Mickey skated out was the highlight of the month for me! 

February
I made the big, firm decision to go gray at 32.
Thank you to my amazing friend, and hair lady, Christy Stearns
for making it so easy and beautiful! 

March
March 8 we fell in love all over again when our newest nephew came into
the world. We surprised the kids after church one day with a trip
to meet him.  

April
We celebrated Easter in Evansville.
I love this picture of my parents and the kids.

May
Niagara Falls has been on my Bucket List since high school and we
made it happen for our 10th Wedding Anniversary!

June 
 Annabeth competed in the Johnson County 4H Talent Show.
Not only did she win her category, she won the WHOLE show!
Her first Grand Champion before she even started 4H!

July 
A swim day with our best friends!
We thought they were moving to Texas so we spent many spare
moments in summer savoring moments with them. In the last weeks before the move,
God graciously provided a job close to home and they didn't move! Praise the Lord! 

August
The kids started Homeschool Saddle Club and Owen fell in LOVE 
with horses! It has been so fun to watch him grow and learn.  

September
 A cousins' date at Apple Works.
I love that we've lived close, far, and now close again and that the love
has always carried us across the miles. 

October
I always wanted to be in love in the fall and I'm so thankful for Mark
who loves me in the fall (and winter, spring, and summer)
He truly is my whole world.  

November
November had so many wonderful moments but this picture is my favorite.
Cowboy Owen and Cowboy Statue at Old Hickory BBQ in Owensboro, KY  

December
The kids hugging after their Christmas Canata at church.
I love their love for each other and their growing love for the Lord. 

1 comment:

Abbi said...

That was a fun recap of the year.