Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Christmas Day!"

Because of our work schedules, yesterday we the only morning that Mark and I both had free to open our stockings. In the past we have just given each other an ornament each year but this year we decided to add small stocking gifts as well. It was fun to look for little stuff all year to surprise Mark with. I found him a Sheriff star, a grow-you-own lizard, some of his favorite candies and snack dips, a talking BBQ fork, and a tin Anheuser-Busch sign that I found at an antique mall. Mark did some excellent shopping as well and I now have lots of new stamps and stickers to create with, some wonderful shea butter socks, some foamy soap (I love to play with it!), and a beautiful painted cat!

Last night Mark also surprised me with a trip to the historic Artcraft Theater in Franklin. Last night's movie was, A Muppet Christmas Carol. The whole program there was very fun! Before the actual movie they had skits, contests, a little movie about bears, a cartoon, and THEN the movie. What fun!

No comments: