Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eleven (A Day Early)

Tomorrow Little Bit will be Eleven Months Old! It's so hard to believe that a year ago I was beginning my last week of work in Master Control, Mark and Luke had just finished painting Annabeth's room "Fairy Tale Pink," and I was foolishly daydreaming that she would be here "any day now." This year we are chasing Annabeth as she CLIMBS up AND down the stairs and as "Six Step Anna" successfully takes six steps on her own and then gets down and crawls superspeed to get places.
The Riley Three - Enjoying a Labor Day trip to the zoo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so hard for me to believe that Anna is almost ONE! Wow ... how time flies. :)

Amy and Mark said...

Yes, I know! She has six little teeth and is running all over - it's much closer to having a toddler than a baby. Heartbreaking and exciting all at once.

Amy and Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.