So, here's how we saved money/spent money wisely/worked creatively to make money this week:
- We entered our Pampers Points on pampers.com to add to our points collection there. This is a great, easy way to get things back from the insane amounts of money spent on diapers - we've already earned a completely FREE Shutterfly photobook!!
- I signed up for Kellogg's Family Rewards to earn points from items we already buy (cereal, crackers, eggo waffles) Just one more mini-wheat entry and I will have earned a free museum ticket in addition to all my other points!
- We used a $5 off coupon on Sally Beauty Supply combined with a Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal to purchase hair accessories that we are going to give as Christmas gifts. We were able to get all three for less than $10 - retail would have been $27.
- Annabeth and I hit two garage sales in the neighborhood and came home with a new pack-and-play for her baby dolls for $1! I believe they retail around $20-$25 at the stores.
- I spent this morning entering 15 baby items for the Here We Grow Again - Indy South Sale that is the first weekend in October. I now have 50+ items entered into the online system and organized for sale!!
Estimated Total Saved: At least $38 between the good deal on hair supplies and the used pack-and-play!
Happy Savings to You All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"