Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- We continued to track our Pampers and Kellogg's Points.
- I signed up for Swagbucks and am now 1/5 of the way to earning a $5 Starbucks Gift card!! :)
- We rolled the change in Annabeth's piggy bank and took $16.50 to the real bank for her college account.
- I bought Annabeth church shoes in the next size with our $10 off coupon. We buy Stride Rite dress and tennis shoes in each size so we make sure to register ALL of our Stride Rite purchases and receive a $10 coupon for each $75 spent.
- I found cute party decorations on Pinterest to make for Annabeth's party next month and was able to find everything I needed at Hobby Lobby for 50% off this week. We saved $8.25.
- Annabeth and I enjoyed a Free Gym session at FFY in Columbus with good friends of ours. They run quite a few open gyms there during the week and kids under 2 are free! We had SO much fun!
- Mark and I were both able to trade things we did not need for things we do:
Mark traded a Pellet Gun that he has never used for some kind of all-purpose utility tool that he has already used a ton! The tool would have cost Mark nearly $100 to purchase new.
I was able to trade school supplies with my best friend who is a teacher in exchange for 4 bottles of baby soap! It would have been nearly $15 for us to buy the soap at the store.
Total Estimated Savings: $133.25!
What have you been doing to save money? What does your family trade?
Happy Savings to You All!!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"