Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Cookies

You'll Need:
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Eggs
6 oz Chocolate Chips

Mix all in a large bowl. 
Place on cookie sheets by the tablespoonful. 
Bake 10 min at 375 degrees.
Yields about 24 cookies. 
Enjoy! 



*Variation: Chocolate cake mix and white chocolate chips*

I started making these cookies for birthdays when I worked at the Sheriff's Office. They are so easy and fast to make so I love that I can throw them together quickly. I also love that they are inexpensive - especially as I usually get 4 to
5 "Free Cake Mix" coupons from Kroger each year!

In our house we call these "Schiller Cookies" for a friend who always asks me to bring them for cookouts OR "Da Bomb! Cookies" as our very former Jail Commander yelled this phrase from his office upon trying them. 

We hope you enjoy them too!

What are you baking this week?

No comments: