Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- We received our first round of checks from Ebates. Between Mark and myself we made back just around $7 but it's $7 we would not have earned back another way just by shopping online. We also each received a $10 giftcard for our first purchase.
- A friend has to switch her daughter to cloth diapers so we gave their family our diaper hamper, liner, a wet bag, and sprayer to use. We were glad to be able to pass on something that they really needed.
- We were blessed with food and treats from family, friends, and neighbors following our arrival home with Owen. We had a Dairy Queen lunch, Starbucks treat, Papa Johns Pizza, homemade cake and my parents bought us groceries. Thank you to all who spoiled us!
- I paid a medical bill by phone within the first 10 days of the billing date and saved 20%.
- Owen enjoyed his first few days at home and we enjoyed playing dress-up with boy clothes! One of our favorites is a Notre Dame onesie that I purchased when I "thought we might be" expecting. We love the Irish and we love cheering them on in $1 shirts!
Mr. O - Six Days Old - Rooting for our Irish!
We have been adjusting very well to being a family of four outside the belly. Annabeth loves checking on O and seeing what he is doing at all times. She also has really enjoyed all of the family that has come to take her out on special outings. Thank you to everyone who has blessed us with their gifts and time this past week.
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"