Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- I ordered Owen's pregnancy journal from Shutterfly and used 2 Pampers codes to get a FREE 12x12 book and FREE shipping! I had added additional pages and did have to cover the cost of those. Saved: $47.73
- Since we are back in a diapers phase of life, I have been careful to save all of the Pampers Rewards codes from the diapers and wipes so we can continue collecting points and earn gifts.
- Our friends the Eblings came up for dinner on Friday and brought us chicken noodle soup and homemade cookies. We had enough for dinner, leftovers, and were even able to freeze a container. Thank you Rose and boys!
- A friend from Mark's work had asked if we needed anything for Owen, I said we could use some baby boy blankets. She sent us a whole bag of adorable blue and sports themed blankets that her two boys had used. Other JCSO friends gifted us diapers, 3 outfits, and wipes. Thank you all!
- Mark worked trimming trees on Saturday. He earned $50 + a $25 Starbucks card!
- We enjoyed Starbucks on the way home from church on Sunday using some of the gift card Mark earned. It was a wonderful treat!
- Our friends the Sherry Family brought us dinner Tuesday night. We had chicken/veggie/rice casserole, salad, bread, and berries with angel food cake for dessert! It was wonderful not to have to cook and to have healthy fruits and veggies. Thank you!
- On Wednesday, our friends the Black Family brought us four freezer meals! It was SO nice to not have to cook and to have some meals to put away this week. We were also excited because they are meals we enjoy but don't ever take time to make like meatloaf! :) Thank you!
- Mark cut his hair at home and I cut Annabeth's hair at home as well.
We had a busy week. Monday and Wednesday I had the kids all to myself and it was really nice to get back to our new normal. Tuesday was Annabeth's Gymnastics Spectacular and this weekend we are looking forward to her second dance recital.
Our Nanners Girl with her first trophy.
She was so happy and we are so proud of her hard work
this whole year of gymnastics! :)
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"