Friday, June 5, 2015

Frugal Friday 94

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:

- I earned $10 credit on ThredUP through my referral link. Thank you Anna B! :)

- My Mama and I took Annabeth to the free splash pad in Greenwood for wonderful, water fun on an 80 degree + day.

- Before the rain came through, Mark was having to water our new grass every evening. (When they built the new house next door they tore up our front yard but did re-sod it for us) We let Annabeth play in the sprinkler each evening after dinner. It may not have been the hottest part of the day but it took care of two things at one time without wasting water.

- I earned $20 through an eBates referral. Thank you for signing up Mama!

- I cleaned most of my maternity clothing out of my closet and got it all organized to send back with the four generous friends who lent it to me. I was really fortunate and did not need to buy more than 5 items for this whole pregnancy!

- I clipped coupons from the Sunday paper and made sure to pass along good coupons to friends who would use them.

Quite honestly, most of our week was spent enjoying our last few days as a family of three out and one in the belly and then, finally, as a family of four out of the belly!

We thank and praise the Lord for Owen Merit's safe arrival and the blessing of two children! God is so good!

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"

No comments: