Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- We continued to enjoy the daises from Annabeth's dance luncheon as well as my bouquet from Luke and Cassidy's wedding.
The white and yellow are from Annabeth's dance luncheon
and the pinks are from Luke and Cassidy's wedding.
We love fresh flowers!
- My parents brought up a table from Grandma's last weekend. We have put it in the dining room and placed a family photo, basket from Luke and Cassidy, and a cat from my cat collection on it. It makes for a beautiful addition to our home.
- I registered for the Fall 2014 Here We Grow Again - Indy South sale. I spent 30 minutes entering items and have already entered 61 items! The sale is not until the first weekend in October. I may have my biggest tote yet for this sale - Annabeth is growing so quickly!
- Annabeth has outgrown her white sandals - yes, the ones we just purchased for Easter. We drove down to the Stride Rite Outlet with our coupons to buy new ones. The store was also running a Buy One, Get One 50% off deal so I decided to purchase the next size of tennis shoes as well. By combining the 50% off offer + $10 off coupon + $5 off coupon we were able to save $50.00!
- We enjoyed a morning at the new Greenwood Splash Park. We met up with friends and enjoyed some FREE water fun.
- We also made a quick trip to the mall with Sarah, Bella, and friends. Sarah found a $3 Hello Kitty shirt for Annabeth. AB was really excited! :)
Most of our week we have just enjoyed being at home, in the quiet, just the two of us girls during the day. The past few weeks have been so busy and Annabeth has just really enjoyed having me all to herself. Our evenings have been spent reading, painting, and enjoying time with Daddy.
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"