Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- Annabeth attended a FREE Hop and Bop dance class at the library
- We shopped a Kmart sale for shoes for Annabeth for next summer. We will give them to her as a Christmas gift. By combining a sale and Shop Your Way Rewards points we got them for nearly free!
- Our friends the Campbell Family brought some art supplies and coloring books over for Annabeth. Thank you for thinking of us as you cleaned out things at your house! Annabeth loves everything!
- We had friends over for a playdate and were able to share some coupons from our newspaper. We also gave them some fun worksheets for their 2 year old to work on.
- Target was running a special on Lunchables. We usually just buy these as a special treat or if we are going to picnic somewhere but I thought they might be a good first week of school treat. They were Buy 5, Get 5 Free. Saved: $7.95
- I took things to sell at Once Upon a Child this week. I was able to sell enough to get 3 of my 5 items I purchased for FREE!
- We spent most of the week at home and ate our meals at home. We are really enjoying the end of summer weather!
Last Friday Mark found a baby bunny in our yard.
We all enjoyed watching it for a bit before it ran away
We hope you all have had wonderful weeks as well!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"