Friday, August 1, 2014

Frugal Friday 50

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money:

- We ate dinner out and got Annabeth's kid's meal for free with a $3 off coupon.

- I found gifts on Zulily for my nieces Kati and Elli for Christmas. The next day, I found something I wanted to order for Annabeth and Bella. I ordered AB and Bella's items through Mark's e-mail. By using a referral code on that order, through his e-mail, I will get a $15 credit on my Zulily account. A bit sneaky but they let me do it! Made: $15

- It was the last week of the dance season so Annabeth and I made homemade Thank You cards for her teachers Miss Laurel and Miss Holly.

- Kellogg's Family Rewards sent me a FREE 8x8 Shutterfly Book! I had been wanting to scrapbook her first dance season and decided to use this free book for that. Here is her book. Saved: $29.99

- We spent Tuesday at Mrs. Curl and at Old City Park in Greenwood. We love eating at Mrs. Curl because it is local and VERY affordable. (We had two corn dogs and two orders of fries for $7) We also love playing at different parks each week. Thank you for the invite Cindy!

Making friends with a duck at Mrs. Curl

Annabeth, Miss Cindy, and friends feeding the ducks with fish food

- Some of my Kellogg's Family Rewards were set to expire so I redeemed them for a $5 Starbucks giftcard.

- Mark worked three shifts at his part time security job this week. He took advantage of a 12 hour weekend shift (weekend pay!) and a friend offered up 6 hours of one of his shifts.

We have been enjoying our last week of summer!

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"


No comments: