Friday, June 3, 2016

Frugal Friday 145

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:

- While at the lake, we shopped at the Coal Mine Museum garage sale. We found two little school chairs and are excited to get them cleaned up and added to our school room!

- We visited my parents and they sent us home with snack food for the week. Thank you all!

Annabeth and Owen provided us with Memorial Day Duets at Grandmama and Grandpa's house

- My sister cleaned out her closet and I was excited to get two new dresses, a shirt, and shorts from her! I love hand-me-downs! :)

- My Mama ordered new shoes for my Momaw online during a great Memorial Day sale. I suggested she go through eBates and she kindly used my log-in! I received 7% cashback on the purchase. Thank you both!

- I ordered our March, April, and May photo prints on Shutterfly. I combined a 50 FREE prints + 40% off and saved $9.92 to print and ship them all for less than $10! And...I just realized I forgot to go through Ebates :(

- I ordered last minute pictures for Owen's birthday through Walgreen's online photo. I went through Ebates for 7% cashback and saved $1.39 with a 40% off code.

- I did the grocery shopping for Owen's first birthday party and came in $60 under budget!! Woohoo!

We had a great week with Mark off work and Owen's birthday! We love to just be together.

Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend and first week of June as well!

Happy Savings to All!

No comments: