Friday, March 30, 2018

Frugal Friday 238

Happy Frugal Friday and even more so Happy Good Friday!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:

- Last Saturday we enjoyed a bridal shower for Mark's cousin Shelby. We enjoyed seeing his family and celebrating her upcoming marriage. Annabeth gifted her an item from her registry and I had my friend Katelyn make a beautiful sign. Katelyn has the cutest signs in her shop and does plenty of custom orders as well. Please visit at No Strings Attached Signs if you are interested in ordering.

The sign I had made for the bride's new home
Photo Credit: Katelyn Schwander of No Strings Attached

- Saturday we also got 10 inches of snow! It was beautiful and unexpected for the third day of spring!

- Sunday morning just Annabeth and I ventured out to church for Palm Sunday Service. She enjoyed carrying the palms in and I enjoyed many of my favorite hymns.

- I have been using a website that helps me organize and post items for my online Usborne parties. Now that I am more settled in my business, I am opting to cancel this service. I will save $9.95/month.

- I met up with two friends and sold them books for their children's Easter baskets. I know there are many places to buy books and I am so thankful when people do their shopping with me!

- I cut Owen's hair at home. I also trimmed Annabeth's. This saved the cost of two haircuts at a salon.

- Wednesday evening I set aside 30 minutes and tagged half of my items for the spring consignment sale. I have just 60ish items to tag and I am all ready!

We are looking forward to a weekend spent with family and celebrating our Risen Savior. I am so thankful to be loved, and saved, by the One who made us all. To Him be ALL the glory!

Happy Savings to all!

No comments: