Sunday, December 30, 2018

Top 5 Most-Read Posts of 2018

Thank you all for a wonderful year of reading and sharing!
I love blogging because I love sharing our lives and (hopefully) encouraging others in the process!

Here is a countdown of our Top 5 Most Read Posts of 2018:

#5 My 2018 tribute to 9/11. Thank you all for remembering with me. May we all move forward with love.

#4 A post from early in the year based on a beautiful statement of Annabeth's. I am so richly blessed to be home full-time and homeschooling full-time. So thankful that I don't have to miss it all

#3 Our 9th Anniversary Post. Mark and I have grown so much in love and I am so thankful to have a love story that I want to share! God has truly blessed us and we hope to glorify him by honoring our marriage vows and encouraging others in Christian marriage.

#2 My 2018 Banana Box Sale review was read hundreds of times, probably based on that awesome picture of all the food I got at a great deal! I love finding, and sharing, good deals!

#1 Frugal Friday 267! It makes sense that my most read post of the year would be one of my weekly ones. Thank you to every one of you who has read my Frugal Friday posts for 276 weeks now!

Thank you again to each of you for stopping by the blog today and any other day that you have.
I love having you as part of our journey in Life and Love.

Thank you for being part of our 2018
and we cannot wait to share 2019 with you as well!

No comments: