Sunday, December 15, 2013

Annabeth: Toddler Fashion Diva

I am not a fashionista. I like to look nice. I like to be presentable and appropriate for the occasion. I LOVE jewelry and accessories like scarves and hair bands/barrettes. However, I am not ever one who looks like a fashion spread or the displays at the mall. In fact, today I have on 8 year old leggings, simple tanks, and a hand-me-down cardigan from my younger sister.

BUT we do have one fashionista in our house and she is only 2!

Annabeth LOVES to pick out her clothes in the morning. As soon as she is up, she is in her closet looking for things to wear, finding shoes, and yelling "Bow! Bow!" until I get one out for her hair. She loves playing with my makeup and has even claimed a few of my purses as her own.

Need an example?

Here is what she picked to wear today:


No comments: