Friday, December 20, 2013

Frugal Friday 18

Happy Frugal Friday!

Here is what we have been doing to save money/spend money wisely this week:

- I mended my black leggings and one of Annabeth's solid shirts. Both are staples and just had small holes. I couldn't see buying new so I just fixed them up.

- We met friends at The Commons playground in Columbus. We first enjoyed a lunch out and then had FREE fun playing on the playground and exchanging Christmas gifts!

- After a lengthy wait and even longer sick visit exam at the doctors, I treated Annabeth to Apple Juice at McDonald's. FREE thanks to a coupon from her Auntie Cassidy and Uncle Luke. Saved: $1.00

- Mark's mom sent over some yummy Christmas goodies! So kind of her!

- We checked out lots of dinosaur books and some movies for movie night at our library. FREE!
*Good thing because Mark and I both have something we are affectionately calling "The Death Flu." We have called in Nana (Mark's mom) to come get Annabeth and for the first time I am letting Annabeth spend the night away from us. Pray for me!*

Due to "The Death Flu" this ends this Frugal Friday because it feels awful to be in a sitting position.

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference"

No comments: