Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- Annabeth and I stopped in Goodwill on a rainy day. Found six cute things for her including a new-with-tags UofL shirt! All for less than $18!
- We took one of our college printers and our old, broken microwave to community recycling day. On this day, we were able to recycle big electronics for FREE!
- We enjoyed a dinner out for almost free (we did have to pay the tip) thanks to a giftcard from Mark's parents for Valentine's Day. Thank you! :)
- Sunday I picked up our unsold items from the Spring Consignment Sale. Made: $65.50
- Monday Annabeth and I took our unsold summer items to a consignment store. Made $7 and bought Annabeth two new shirts from the rest of our proceeds.
Cheering for the IPUI Jags!
A new-to-us shirt in honor of her Uncle Luke and Auntie Cassidy's school.
- We bought Annabeth's new Easter shoes/summer dress shoes at the Stride Rite Outlet. Saved: $20.01
- I colored my hair at home. Saved: $50
What a fun week of savings! We have REALLY been enjoying the beautiful spring weather and hope you all have been too!
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"