Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made money creatively this week:
- We passed on a toddler picnic table to our Godson. We were given it a year ago by Annabeth's cousins and somehow have collected two more at our house since then. We thought it was time to pass it along since SJ will be one this week.
- We also passed along our breakfast room table to Luke and Cassidy for their new apartment. It was Mark's great-grandmothers and his grandpa and aunt gave us the table and four chairs from their houses when we moved into our first apartment. It was a fun thing to pass along for L and C's first apartment.
- I ordered our January - Easter pictures on Shutterfly using a "Get 101 Prints Free" code. Saved: $15.15
- Mark and Annabeth spent an evening refinishing a nightstand from his mom's family. With a bit of work they were able to make it shine again.
Teaching Annabeth to sand furniture
- I made cards for Great Beginnings, a store in Evansville, where I have been selling homemade greeting cards for 3+ years. It is a fun way to make a bit of extra money because I love crafting them.
Some of my favorites from this round of crafting.
- Annabeth and I made homemade pizza for about $2.50. A huge savings over ordering pizza.
- I trimmed Annabeth's hair at home. Saved: $12.50
What have you been doing to save money?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference"