Sunday, May 1, 2016

New Year's Resolutions: April Recap

We have made it through another month!

We are so thankful that springtime and sunny weather seem to be here to stay!

Here is how I did on my New Year's Resolutions:

Financial:
We wrapped up the spring consignment sale this week and I was able to add money to my 30th birthday trip savings.

Cooking:
- I made this panko-crusted oven "fried chicken" It was much healthier than fried chicken and a big hit with Mark.

Relationship:
- Mark and I had an at-home date day with Owen. (Mark's parents took Annabeth to a musical that afternoon) We enjoyed a Sunday tv movie (Mark's choice) and a nice walk with Owen (my choice) We also had dinner together at home and enjoyed some good conversation with minimal interruption.
- Mark and I went out alone for a funeral visitation. We took a walk around downtown Franklin after. Walking Franklin is how we spent a lot of college weekends doing the first 8 months we were together. It was fun to take a few minutes to reflect on our dreams from ages 18 and 19 and the dreams we now have at 28 and 29.
- We had an at-home movie date. Mark made a Digiorno pizza and we watched Yours, Mine, and Ours.

No comments: