Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:
- On Friday a huge box came in our mail. It made the perfect box to do her afternoon school in. She loved coloring and doing sticker work!
Color and sticker fun in her BIG box!
- The three of us enjoyed a few hours at our local museum, The Johnson County Museum. Annabeth loved playing dress up in the pioneer clothing and with the train table. Hours of fun for only $2.
- Babies R Us ran a sale on Annabeth's favorite push-up style snacks. We purchased all they had - 30 pouches. Saved: $26.70
- As a Kohl's Reward Club member I received a $5 gift certificate for my birthday. I found a pair of Mickey Mouse pajamas for Annabeth for next winter. They were on clearance + my $5 gift certificate + a 15% off coupon. Saved: $26.60
- I enjoyed my FREE birthday drink from Starbucks! That is my favorite part of having a registered gift card! Happy Birthday to me! Saved: $4.81
- We enjoyed a FREE Gymboree class at our local library. We invited up our friends Sarah and Bella to join us and the girls loved it!
Making a snowman mask at the end of Gymboree
- We played clean out the pantry/fridge/freezer. We were able to use up all of our bread, milk, bagels, and even a lot of cans in the pantry. We like to do this every few months to make sure we are really using all that we purchase.
Total Saved: $58.11
What have you been doing to save money? What free/affordable things does your family do on the weekend?
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"