Friday, February 21, 2014

Frugal Friday 27

Happy #27!

Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely this week:

- I won an online contest through Lollacup - our favorite drinkware for Annabeth! They had a link on their facebook page to give a customer feedback survey and picked 4 winners. I was one of the four!!! I won a new lollacup, straw replacement pack, and meal kit! A $50 value!

- By combining sales, paper coupons, and online coupons we saved $26.66 on our grocery tab. We were able to get FREE: 1 dozen eggs and 1 bag of frozen veggies!

- Annabeth and I enjoyed a day at the mall. I had to exchange a birthday gift and was able to get a new shirt for free! We also enjoyed lunch at Starbucks for free thanks to a giftcard. Saved: $17.45

- I redeemed Swagbucks for an Amazon giftcard and used it to help purchase a birthday gift. Saved: $5.00

Total Saved: $99.11

What have you been doing to save money this week?
What are your favorite places to receive giftcards to?

Happy Savings to All!

"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"

No comments: