Here is how we saved money/spent money wisely/made extra money this week:
- Instead of ordering pizza (sorry to our Papa John's delivery guy who loves Mark's tipping) for Friday Pizza Night, we baked a frozen pizza and cooked green beans at home. Saved: $25
- Annabeth and I met friends at the mall to play at the free playground. She and I also enjoyed FREE Starbucks treats thanks to a birthday gift from the Gomez girls. Thank you!
- I combined an Extra 50% off clearance + 20% off total purchase coupon to buy Owen two outfits from Gymboree for just $7. I know their clothing is expensive but I have always found combining clearance + sale + coupon means I can get great deals on their high quality clothes that do not shrink or fade. They also resell very well!
- We attended a Baptism on Saturday evening. The Eblings let Annabeth choose some flowers to bring home. It has been so nice to have beautiful, fresh flowers in our dining room all week.
We all, especially Annabeth, love fresh flowers
- Mark shoveled snow for neighbors and friends. He was paid in root beer, tortilla chips, and $25
- Annabeth was a February Star Card Student of the Month at dance! She received a $15 gift certificate as her prize. We applied the giftcard as credit to her March dance and gymnastics fees. Saved: $15
- Mark worked one night, unfortunately his birthday, at a part time job
- My friend Alysha is AMAZING and brought two huge bags of clothing for me and the kids! The maternity clothes are a wonderful blessing as I get bigger and Annabeth and Owen are going to be so stylish! Thank you!
We had a wonderful week and were so thankful to celebrate Mark's birthday as well as play time with friends.
Be sure to check out all of the previous posts from this week for Mark's birthday fun and for our new series called "Etsy Finds."
Happy Savings to All!
"Buy Used and Save the Difference!"